IllustratedATCs.com Artist Trading Cards - ATCs for Artists

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 39 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 12 ... LastLast

Thread: Deco Buddy List - 1:1 Deco Trades

Blog Entries

I have some decos ready to send for 1:1 trades. PM me or post here.

In the Coffee Shop, Horns & Antlers, Day of the Dead, Silly Monsters, Portraits & Quotes and In the Style of Basquiat
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails deco_Antlers.jpg   deco_Basquiat.jpg   deco_CoffeeShop.jpg   deco_DOTD.jpg   deco_Monsters.jpg  

deco_QuotesPortraits.jpg  
    || Facebook || Store || Instagram || Blog || Etsy ||

omg sal those are FANTASTIC. Send me one! I'll send back after I make one.. lol

Blog Entries

Awesome! I will send you one

Can I take one Sal? Maybe the Antler one? I can handle antlers. I was actually thinking of hosting that antler people swap since everyone likes the theme so much. ...

Oops,, sorry, I didn't check your post in the thread - Day of the Dead?

Blog Entries

Yep! I'll send you DOTD tomorrow GMSS!

Availability: Happy to do 1:1 trades with a super casual return date. Between swaps and work and the baby sometimes it takes me a while to get stuff done. Feel free to send me your own deco or decos from other people in batches of 1-2 at any time. I'll take all comers. If you look at any of my decos and it doesn't say IATCs near my address please feel free to send it where you will; if it says IATCs please send it among us.

Themes: I am willing to do just about any theme you like, but please consider that I mainly do MMA (and will try to stick to MMA in decos I know are from IATCs members). Obviously if you have an IATCs member's deco that says 'handdrawn' please don't send it to me; I'm can't do that here.

If you are planning to send something to me please take a moment to decide if you think the theme is translatable to mixed media. Yeah, you can send me a deco with a landscape theme, but you might get back a Candy-landscape - which could be cool.

Not interested in: I'm also in the no religious/political boat. Yes, you can send it to me, but I"m probably so obstinate that I'll put a Buddha layout in your Jesus deco. Okay, that's totally a lie, I'd make a Jesus layout. But he'd be a kitchy Jesus! I have no problem with super cutesy. I pretty much go with the flow.

My decos:
    *Appliances behaving badly
    *Animal/Human hybrids having fun
    *David Bowie lyrics illustrated
    Last edited by goodmorningstarshine; 12-17-2013 at 04:44 PM.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by goodmorningstarshine View Post
    If you look at any of my decos and it doesn't say IATCs near my address please feel free to send it where you will; if it says IATCs please send it among us.

That's a really good idea! I'm going to do that too. Good thinking.

I currently have no time for these. However, I have one book out, Imaginary Birds, and if you have worked in it, I will be happy to work in any book of yours. I can't take any others. Thank you!
    Last edited by CindyD; 02-03-2014 at 05:12 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Amerasu View Post
    That's a really good idea! I'm going to do that too. Good thinking.
    YES Star-girl that is brilliant!!!

two ready to go.
    Abstract landscapes - paint or mixed media - anything goes 5" x 4"
    fantasy fish - also anything goes - 4.5 x 4.5"
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails fantasticalfish.jpg   lanscapeFC.jpg   lanscapeinside.jpg  
    Elaine

Blog Entries

Those are beautiful, NZ! I sent you a PM about the abstract landscapes one

All of mine are off now! Woo!

Hey good-morning Starshine, I thought of you when I did the abstract landscapes. Not quite a candy one but a polkadot sky LOL. It's on it's way to Sal
    Elaine

I saw it and I thought you might have been thinking of me! I was just too late... but if you'd like me to take a crack at fish I could do that instead.

Quote Originally Posted by goodmorningstarshine View Post
    I saw it and I thought you might have been thinking of me! I was just too late... but if you'd like me to take a crack at fish I could do that instead.
    OK - I'll PM you
    Elaine

This sounds like fun, and not as nerve-wracking as a moley swap. I'll have at least one book ready by Monday.

Deco themes I am interested in:
    Portraits, any style any gender (no anime), portraits of elderly women, nudes, film noir themes, flappers or girls wearing bobs, autobio comic panels, black birds, cats (any artistic style). I'm open to MMA and P&P, but I do prefer hand-drawn or hand-painted work.

Not interested in:
    I really don't like gore or dark themes. I'm disinterested in zombies or any sort of dystopic or apocalyptic themes. Day of the Dead, religious themes, anime-style art, fairies, zombies, political themes, cutesy-girly themes, fantasy creatures

Open to receive decos?
    Yes! I'll start with 1:1 trades or send random IATCs with the group, but once I've found more deco buddies outside IATC or maybe joined a group I'd love to receive decos that can be sent out into the world. Send me your own or an established book. If you have my address, feel free to send me something anytime. Perhaps you can send me names of people outside of this list who might like to receive a random book in the mail. I'd love to do that.
    Last edited by Genxster; 10-31-2013 at 09:54 PM.

Blog Entries

Awesome, Genxster! I'm so glad you're joining us! I'll add you to the list now

Blog Entries

OK... I have no idea what I am doing... but I want to be part of this! This sounds very much like what I've been hoping to be part of and now that I've found this thread, I can't NOT put my name down.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Availability: Casual trades

Not interested in: Religious, political, explicit, or holiday-related (christmas, halloween, etc.) themes

Themes I'll do: Anything, really. You can see my strengths and weaknesses in art through a quick look at my gallery.

Decos I Have Out Right Now:

1. Hipster Coffee House Sketches
    * open to your interpretation
    * no blatant cultural appropriation (like native headdresses)

Think of what you'd just sketch into your fancy sketchbook while sipping your fancy coffee while sitting in a Starbucks and taking photos of your coffee cup and food like some sort of weirdo hipster goof. LOL. Some examples could be the scene around you, Cool urban sketches, segments of your day, unapologetic hipster garbage, portraits of the funky people around you, animals wearing flannel, animals wearing glasses, ALL the silly hipster animals, or like.. i dunno... other stuff.

2. ANTI-HEROES
    *Dark Heroes
    *Known Heroes like Wolverine, Batman, etc
    *Your own Made-Up Heroes

3. CAT PORTRAITS
    This book is for my friend. I want portraits of her cats in it. Photo references will be sent with the book. Any style... even collage! (You can use some of the photos provided for your collage - just make sure there's at least one reference photo left to send on)

HEY GUYS the CAT PORTRAITS deco book going around that was a secret project for a friend of mine needs to be returned to me! MY FRIEND HAS MOVED. PLEASE DO NOT RETURN TO ADDRESS ON THE BOOK!!! Please send to me!!!!

Note: Anyone in this thread is more than welcome to work in any of my books they want... feel free to just pass mine forward!!!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Last edited by Tlouey; 10-15-2015 at 08:48 PM.
    "A person without a sense of humor is like a wagon without springs.
    It's jolted by every pebble on the road." - Henry Ward Beecher

Crafty-Geeks || Etsy || Tumblr || DeviantArt

Sal, I have your monster deco! So cute!!

Blog Entries

Yay, glad they're arriving!

tlouey, I added you

+ Reply to Thread