The iTrader system is used to rate ATC traders. Please use the system properly, as indicated in this FAQ, so that the ratings are a proper reflection of accurate trading status.
There are 3 types of traders listed in the iTrader system:
Person hosting the swap
Participant in a swap
Person completing a 1 on 1 personal trade
For each trade that you make at IllustratedATCs.com, you must leave iTrader ratings.
- You can access a person's iTrader system through their profile or by clicking their iTrader rating that appears in the header of their posts to the forum.
- Please indicate the type of swapper that you are: Host, Player or Trader (see above for definitions). For instance, if you were in a swap, you are a PLAYER and only leave iTrader for the host, not the people who made the cards. If you took part in a personal swap (ie a 1:1 trade), you are a TRADER and you leave iTrader for the person you traded with. If you are a HOST, leave iTrader for each swap participant who sent in cards.
- Please indicate the rating that you will be giving the person.
Write a short comment where indicated. This comment will be viewable by all.
You can use the larger comment area to leave a private note to the trader if you wish. This will not be veiwable by anyone by the recipient.
- Positive: You received the cards within reasonable time and in good condition.
- Neutral: Cards were very late and there was very little communication regarding lateness. OR, the participant did not send in cards for a regular swap and did not withdraw.
- Negative: You did not receive any cards and you did send your cards. OR, the participant did not send in cards for a PAT swap.
You will receive 1 iTrader point PER TRADE, regardless of how many cards were traded.