IllustratedATCs.com Artist Trading Cards - ATCs for Artists

View RSS Feed

Seedlet's Bloggy Thing

Halloweenzomg!

Rate this Entry
Halloween? Halloween! Halloween Halloween HALLOWEEN!

Arggghh It's only August and I am already so excited. Guys. Seriously. Why isn't it October yet. WAIT NO! I love the whole fall season. Frigging September is almost here and I can spazz about it the whole month. And October. And November. YAAAAY!
Tags: fall, halloween Add / Edit Tags
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

1. Amerasu -
    I'm with you! Can't wait! I just bought a new skull statue last weekend and it's on my office shelf, waiting for Halloween. Actually, it looks good there so it will likely stay year round.
  2. wildholly -
    I love Halloween anything! Autumn too: The smell of dried leaves and how they crunch under your feet..pumpkins, crisp fresh picked apples and cinnamon. The night sky, so clear. Love it all!
  3. themuppet -
    Halloween turns me into a cracked-out pixie-stick-snorting 8 year old. I loooooove iiiiiit...

I also really love autumn the best. The leaves on the huge maple in my yard have been slowly turning red (like one or two per day) for the last couple of weeks, which is SUPER early and SUPER exciting!
  4. Artful disarray -
    ::vibrates:: Fall comes slowly here in Louisiana, we won't start feeling it until late Sept, maybe even October.....but I start nesting as SOON as August is over I suddenly want to bake bread, decorate my house with random flora and fauna, and stir bubbly cauldrons of awesomeness under the moonlight
  5. goodmorningstarshine -
    I hate that feeling. I mean, I love the excitement, and I'm just like that with the baking and the wanting to walk in leaves and carve pumpkins and watch horror movies, etc. I just HATE winter so much, and I get really frustrated with myself for getting so excited about fall instead of enjoying the last of summer.