IllustratedATCs.com Artist Trading Cards - ATCs for Artists

View RSS Feed

Seedlet's Bloggy Thing

So, I suck.

Rate this Entry
I joined here a while back and never really did anything with it. I joined 2 swaps but didn't do them and just kind of dropped off the radar both here and over at AFA. I know. I suck.

I dropped out of the swaps I was in at AFA but for some reason I never told anyone here. I have no idea why. I feel like a total jerk about it and hope I can make things right now. I am not going to join any swaps here until after I make the cards and am 100% sure I have the postage ready. I have been working on establishing myself better at AFA too, being a bit more social and doing all kinds of trades.

I really love the art I see here and the people are just great, and they don't deserve me (or anyone else) dropping off the face of the Earth without so much as an explanation. I'm back now and I promise to try to do good! Thanks!
Tags: apology, promise Add / Edit Tags
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

1. Amerasu -
    Hey, no worries! We all go incommunicado now and then! Glad to see you back into art and ready to get at it. That's the important part!
  2. HeavenPhoenix -
    Yeah, can't wait to see more of your art!! Glad you're ready to get started =)
  3. rkolig -
    No you don't suck. You're human!

Glad you're doing your art. I'd love to trade with you.
  4. themuppet -
    I am the queen of the swap-drop, so I feel ya'. But don't stress it, it happens to everyone! Now, speaking of the swap-drop, I gotta go withdraw from a couple. lol!
  5. EraserQueen -
    Yeah, what they said

We're pretty laid back here, so no worries! It's only an issue if someone has already made you something, like a PAT for example Nice to see you back!