IllustratedATCs.com Artist Trading Cards - ATCs for Artists

View RSS Feed

All Blog Entries

1. Live ATC Trading!

I've never traded in person before... so, it was cool that Erika (TempestStudios) and I were invited by Theo Nelson to go to Calgary this afternoon to attend their monthly ATC trading thing-a-ma-jig!!

It wasn't really gigantic or anything, they say they have more people in the fall. ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. Blind Drawings - Double Blind over on AFA

(penciled original head by siena)

Multiple layers. gesso, paint, gesso, paint, acrylic lining, acrylic words, gesso, gel pen.

I didn't photograph the start before working. people drew heads only, lightly in pencil. mouth, eyes, head. I added the bodies, hair, backgrounds, words, etc etc.

(penciled ...
    Tags: blind Add / Edit Tags
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. Feelin' Guilty

Right now I don't have a job outside of selling art which I don't get to do very often (damned economy). So I stay at home and clean the house and do laundry, etc, and do art. The art part has me feeling guilty. I essentially have days and days of free time which I spend doing whatever I want, while my boyfriend works to bring home the bacon.

Last year I got a job at a gas station and got fired (well, they let me resign) for not being social enough. Which I guess I totally agree with, ...
    Tags: whining, work Add / Edit Tags
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. So, I suck.

I joined here a while back and never really did anything with it. I joined 2 swaps but didn't do them and just kind of dropped off the radar both here and over at AFA. I know. I suck.

I dropped out of the swaps I was in at AFA but for some reason I never told anyone here. I have no idea why. I feel like a total jerk about it and hope I can make things right now. I am not going to join any swaps here until after I make the cards and am 100% sure I have the postage ready. I have been ...
    Tags: apology, promise Add / Edit Tags
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. hi/bye

just thought i'd practice digital art. its been 3 years of owning a table and i still can't use it properly. sadness
    Tags: art Add / Edit Tags
    Categories
    Uncategorized
Page 4 of 15 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 14 ... LastLast