IllustratedATCs.com Artist Trading Cards - ATCs for Artists

View RSS Feed

All Blog Entries

1. Whimsy & Magic

I've been writing a novel. It's an urban fantasy set in a small town in Georgia. Rural fantasy? Town fantasy? =D Magic is real and creepy things come out at night, and during the day. Let's be honest.

That got me thinking about the importance of writing every day, and the magic we miss in every day life, just by being so busy. I just decided to put some mini books up, having revisited the importance ...
    Tags: sketchbooks Add / Edit Tags
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. Love Me, Love My Belly

I've temporarily abandoned my mail art (and a serious ATC addiction) for the lurid world of writing. I got a crazy hair at an art opening in May(ish), to go back to school for a Masters. In English. And it was another artist who nudged me toward it. (We were both in the show, of course. You know how conversations go when you're at an opening for a couple hours. Topics vary wildly!)

My first semester ...

Updated 12-06-2010 at 06:14 AM by nicci

Tags: fat girl Add / Edit Tags
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. Am I...

mentally arthritic? Why is it so hard for me to keep all these trades straight. Why can't I just write them down as they happen? Because...I am a procrastinator. If I would do just a little work up front, then that'd save a gob of work later. Right? (who am I talking to?)

I loved the Halloweenathon. I hope we have another A-Thon soon.
    I love Halloween. I miss it already.
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. To my fingernails.

If my fingernails get any more broken, split and nubby, I will not have any FINGERS. And they hurt. They did this a couple of months ago and I about choked on all the vitamins I took. I'm not doing that again. I take a powerful multi-vitamin for bone health and that's ALL these nails are getting. I eat protein, actually I eat pretty good. So these nails can just GET WITH IT. work it out. I'm tired of this..

Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. Tokyo!

Hi everyone! My first month in Tokyo has been awesome - thanks to everyone who wished me luck and asked how I was doing! For those who are interested, I started a blog for posting photos, etc., here:
    http://reneenault.wordpress.com/

You can also friend me on Facebook if you like!
    http://www.facebook.com/people/Renee-Nault/724700540

Updated 09-24-2010 at 03:11 PM by reneenault

Categories
    Uncategorized
Page 3 of 15 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 13 ... LastLast