IllustratedATCs.com Artist Trading Cards - ATCs for Artists

View RSS Feed

All Blog Entries

1. Gosh

I haven't made any non-digital art in ages. I miss my ATC trading days. Might need to see what I can do about that.
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. Flirting with Mail Art again...

Finished grad school & am now teaching. My yearly mini fine art print swap is on, and this year it's all about images of Spring. I'm hosting it over on Facebook, and it's open to everyone. If you happen to read this blog and are interested, message me!

If you like bright colors and miniature printmaking, this might be a great exchange for you. The only requirements are size (4x4 inch paper, edition of 14), the use of at least one color other than black ink, and your own original ...
    Tags: printmaking, swap Add / Edit Tags
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. Get on the Horse! - Handling Trade Requests with Grace

I think it's no secret that I love this site. I practically have it tattooed on my upper arm in a great big scented heart. Every day, I ogle the goodies in the gallery, and occasionally, when I think I have time to make an ATC, I even ask people for trades.

Now, I have zero illusions about being the most desirable artist on this site. On a scale of Angelina Jolie to someone whose head has been gnawed off by wolves, let's just say I can't really see you with all these teeth in ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. Fine Art Valentines 2012 - Call to Artists

It's that time of year again! I host a yearly swap of Fine Art Valentinesólittle 4x4 inch prints. Any printmaking technique welcome, even hand carved stamps!

What is FAV?
    This swap is a 4x4inch art swap. Ideally, the papers will be heavy fine or fine art papers, from mulberry to heavy watercolor paper. Please use quality materials! The images should be hand stamped, screened, etched, relief printed, etc. Anything goes as long as it's traditional hand done printmaking. Use at ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. Halloweenzomg!

Halloween? Halloween! Halloween Halloween HALLOWEEN!

Arggghh It's only August and I am already so excited. Guys. Seriously. Why isn't it October yet. WAIT NO! I love the whole fall season. Frigging September is almost here and I can spazz about it the whole month. And October. And November. YAAAAY!
    Tags: fall, halloween Add / Edit Tags
    Categories
    Uncategorized
Page 1 of 15 1 2 3 4 5 11 ... LastLast