IllustratedATCs.com Artist Trading Cards - ATCs for Artists

View RSS Feed

All Blog Entries

1. Sketchbook

Here are some pics of my jewelry sketchbook.

The ugly cover XD

First page with useful things such as ring size and the addresses of some specific stores.

Some of my fave pages. Not much, really, but these sketches became pretty neat pieces (or at least I ...

Updated 05-29-2010 at 01:33 PM by HeavenPhoenix

Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. The whole story

Well, my mom says I was born with a pencil in my hand XD But seriously, I started drawing as soon as I could hold a pencil. I've always loved art, really. My dad use to draw, I think I got it from there. Both my parents always encouraged me and payed me drawing and painting lessons, wich I totally loved. I was the kind of student that was always drawing in my textbooks and always in the art class. In the last two years of high school, we had this sketchbook that we were supposed to use only for ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. blog & youtube links

I honestly don't know if I have the energy to put together another blog so I thought I would at least post a link to my blog & youtube videos.
    www.meganscreativebliss.blogspot.com
    youtube channel mycreativebliss
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. Gouache or Gesso?

NTS: do not use the $15 tube of gouache when you're too lazy to go find the bucket of gesso and you're out of white acrylic. Get up and go find the bucket.

I still, after 10 years of wondering, haven't determined why i ever bought that expensive tube, or why people prefer it to just mixing some gesso with color to lighten them. It does pretty much the same darn thing -- chalky opaque additive. ...
    Tags: ponder Add / Edit Tags
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. Caught - WIP

YAY a WIP! I don't feel like finishing it anytime soon because it has no background I'm bored of doing my usual 'background cheat' by simply adding some silhouettes. Suggestions would be greatly welcomed!

Also, have a peek at my extremely messy desk and art materials. It's really comfy and cosy though :P

Updated 05-23-2010 at 05:16 PM by arekanderina

Categories
    Uncategorized
Page 8 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... LastLast