IllustratedATCs.com Artist Trading Cards - ATCs for Artists

View RSS Feed

All Blog Entries

1. I'm going on a trip in Gaspésie =)

Hello there!! Just wanted to say that I'll be away until June 11th. Talk to you then!
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. Life Drawing Club, Week 2

Week 2 for the iATCs Figure Drawing Club. This woman is in pencil and watercolour, David Mack style... or at least that's what I was trying for, lol. Not sure I succeeded. If I have time, I'd like to do the woman again, in Shiele style. Could be freaky.

Categories
    Life Drawings
  3. iATCs Figure Drawing Club

EraserQueen started a figure drawing club (though we have to use photos online) for iATC members and I'm hoping that some of you join us. The club is for P&P and MMA members who want to get some drawing practice in with figures. All you need to do is draw or paint the figure in your own style and perhaps make a character out of it too.

Here is my image for week 1. The man is digitally sketched ...
  4. Hearts

4x4 inch hearts have been a favorite of mine for a few months. I'm slowly working on various sizes, and upload hem to a blog when the urge to scan strikes (which is rarely -- ugh, image editing). Heart shaped is my favorite format these days, whether it's 4x4, sculpture, or ATC sized.

Tags: hearts Add / Edit Tags
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. A Blue Flower

Someone sent me a small, fake, flat blue flower in a little pack of ephemera. It's been on my desk for 2 days. I made this piece just to use it. Graphite on paper. Oh, pencils, how I have missed you, and the way gesso chews you up and spits you out.

She loved her double chin. She wore a blue flower in her hair because ...

Updated 05-28-2010 at 06:25 PM by nicci (added link!)

Tags: flower Add / Edit Tags
    Categories
    Uncategorized
Page 7 of 14 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... LastLast