IllustratedATCs.com Artist Trading Cards - ATCs for Artists

View RSS Feed

Randi

1. Am I...

mentally arthritic? Why is it so hard for me to keep all these trades straight. Why can't I just write them down as they happen? Because...I am a procrastinator. If I would do just a little work up front, then that'd save a gob of work later. Right? (who am I talking to?)

I loved the Halloweenathon. I hope we have another A-Thon soon.
    I love Halloween. I miss it already.
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. To my fingernails.

If my fingernails get any more broken, split and nubby, I will not have any FINGERS. And they hurt. They did this a couple of months ago and I about choked on all the vitamins I took. I'm not doing that again. I take a powerful multi-vitamin for bone health and that's ALL these nails are getting. I eat protein, actually I eat pretty good. So these nails can just GET WITH IT. work it out. I'm tired of this..

Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. How much does fun cost?

I've been to see Eclipse twice. Today I spent way too much money in Build A Bear. But they had a grey wolf and I had to have it! I also spent way too much money in the art store buying paper. I'm learning printing/image transfer techniques. So far, I've made nothing but a big mess. I sure hope I don't mess up these gorgeous papers! Plus, they were expensive. I shouldn't sit here and worry about everything according to how much it costs, right? But let me say, when someone in your family ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. The sun'll come out...tomorrow. Right? It will..right?

I just wanted to thank every one who's been posting encouragement on my blog. It means a lot. I am trying to write about something different than what's going on right now, but it's hard. I know that it'll get easier. I've been reading amazing articles in a Tao magazine a friend gave me. It's strange how things come to you just when you need them. A Buddhist teacher told me a long time ago that when there is something to learn, a teacher comes along--and not always a person. I believe that. ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. Just when you think it's safe to go back into the water..

Tracy has to have chemo.
    She is going to have bone pain, be sick, tired, and lose her hair.
    I can't stop crying for her.
    I wish I could go through it for her.
    This is precautionary. She has no cancer they said, but she still has to have this.

This all makes my heart hurt.

I haven't done any art. And I feel like I've been knocked backwards. I believe creating art is a healing process, I really do. And sometimes, in the darkest hours, ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast