IllustratedATCs.com Artist Trading Cards - ATCs for Artists

View RSS Feed

HeavenPhoenix

1. Successful mission!!

Wow. I am sooooo happy!!

I am a HUGE My Chemical Romance fan. I went to see them live for the fourth time in Montreal last tuesday, they were a part of the Honda Civic Tour. I had made pendants for them. I packed them up and I managed to give the package to a tour staff member for him to try to give them to the guys. And I never knew if they actually got them or not, and it made me real sad. But today, Frank updated his twitter... with a thank you message for ME!! Seems like this ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	Sans titre.JPG
Views:	667
Size:	10.3 KB
ID:	10417  
  2. New Etsy shop!!

I just want to say that I opened an Etsy shop for my jewelry

If you're looking for something original for yourself or a gift, you may find something there. There'll be more items added in the near future and as I developpe new products. I also take custom orders =)

Oh and the shipping fees are on me if you use the coupon code FREESHIPPING

http://www.etsy.com/people/AudreyBoudreault

Updated 04-16-2011 at 11:47 PM by HeavenPhoenix

Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. I'm going on a trip in Gaspésie =)

Hello there!! Just wanted to say that I'll be away until June 11th. Talk to you then!
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. Sketchbook

Here are some pics of my jewelry sketchbook.

The ugly cover XD

First page with useful things such as ring size and the addresses of some specific stores.

Some of my fave pages. Not much, really, but these sketches became pretty neat pieces (or at least I ...

Updated 05-29-2010 at 01:33 PM by HeavenPhoenix

Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. The whole story

Well, my mom says I was born with a pencil in my hand XD But seriously, I started drawing as soon as I could hold a pencil. I've always loved art, really. My dad use to draw, I think I got it from there. Both my parents always encouraged me and payed me drawing and painting lessons, wich I totally loved. I was the kind of student that was always drawing in my textbooks and always in the art class. In the last two years of high school, we had this sketchbook that we were supposed to use only for ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast