IllustratedATCs.com Artist Trading Cards - ATCs for Artists

View RSS Feed

Tlouey

1. Live ATC Trading!

I've never traded in person before... so, it was cool that Erika (TempestStudios) and I were invited by Theo Nelson to go to Calgary this afternoon to attend their monthly ATC trading thing-a-ma-jig!!

It wasn't really gigantic or anything, they say they have more people in the fall. ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. Resistance is futile

Everything at once!!!

I love May, it is my fave month of the year... but this year I just want it to be over! HOLY! I'm excited to have all these things under my belt, not so much of the stress involved in actually doing them... heh...

Next week it my official book launch ceremony thing for my latest two books. It'll be GREAT if I can just get everything planned and my speech written and memorized and my interview ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. Patience is a Virtue!!!

We bought our first home last month and I am working on getting it ready for tenants... SAY WHAT!?!?! Yeah, so, we are living for free in my mom's house while she and her husband are in Mexico for another year for his work. SO, we figured we'd rent our home out before moving in so that we can have another year to save up money for our emptied savings account and for putting down on the house to try to pay it off a little more quickly than TWENTY FIVE YEARS, haha...

Anyway, so sad, ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized