IllustratedATCs.com Artist Trading Cards - ATCs for Artists

View RSS Feed

Uncategorized

Entries with no category

1. ATCs - Blind Contour

One of my favorite things about atcsforall and illustratedatcs are when I come across a project that's more than just 'draw a bird' 'do your best work'. That's not to belittle the usual 'here's the theme, go to it, ladies and gents', because those do produce some fantastic work, or rather, the artists playing produce fantastic work. Often times, I think we get used to what we're doing and just chug out some artwork that can be somewhat predictable in content.

Updated 05-08-2010 at 08:47 PM by nicci (added link.)

Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. Translations - Printmaking Show @ The Carnegie in N. Kentucky

Translations II is a printmaking show organized by the NKU Print Club, and is open to the club, printmaking students of NKU, friends, and alumni. The work in the show explores the translation of music and text into art. Along with the pieces on the walls, a media presentation is projected along a large middle wall with our images, works in progress, text, and music in a slideshow playing throughout.
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. Art Journals & ATCs

In recent weeks, I've been splitting my time between large pieces and ATCs, with some art journals stuck in the middle there. My favorite 'on the side' art endeavor is art journaling, working in altered books, signatures, or full on sketchbooks traded back and forth with other artists. I'm hosting several of my own swaps on artfortytwo.org, of a signature trading variety (cheaper than mailing entire books, and you can bind your own into a cool artist book later).

Updated 05-03-2010 at 09:09 PM by nicci (added a couple more imgs)

Tags: nicci Add / Edit Tags
    Categories
    Uncategorized
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4