PDA

View Full Version : 2011 Swap Ideas : PART 2

TempestStudios
12-12-2010, 11:48 PM
Okay. So my other post seems to have stalled, but that's ok, because I have had a couple more really cool ideas. I thought I would try posting in this forum this time.

I would like you all to voice your opinions here. Don't be shy!

I want to host lots of swaps, and these are my ideas. I hope you like them. Fill out the poll with the ones you would think about joining (I hope its all of them!)

I will keep the two ideas that were most popular in my last thread.

1. Kings and Queens (p&p)
- A 2:2, or 4:4, swap, where you will create a king and a queen as a set, and get a king/queen set in return.
*Thanks Cindy for putting this idea on the next level!

2. Fish (All)
3:3
- I love fish, you love fish, we love fish of all kinds! :)

3. Chess (According to your membership)
-Im still holding out that others will be as interested in this idea as me.

Now for new ideas.

4. Burlesque (According to your membership)
- With the new movie (of the same title), and then there are all the other great movies featuring, dancing, saucy, beautiful ladies, PLUS all the great illustrations, I think its just a great opportunity to portray the costumes, the colours, and the attitude. ;]

5. A Colour Scheme Challenge
2:2, 4:4, or 6:6
- I saw this as a meme on Deviant art and I just thought it would be a neat idea ... and we really need more excuses to play with colours. There would be 6 different colour schemes that you could choose from. You could do 2, 4, or 6, but no doubleing up on the same colour. More details to come (if I do the swap).

The poll is open, so you can vote for any, or all of the 5 choices, but please also post your thoughts as a comment.

TempestStudios
12-12-2010, 11:51 PM
I voted for all 5 ... cuz I roll like that.

reneenault
12-13-2010, 12:44 AM
I like all the ideas, but i think my fave is the kings and queens one!

Tlouey
12-13-2010, 06:07 AM
I voted for fish :p

FYI... I have been doing the ColourLovers Challenge PAT and am planning on doing another in the new year.

http://www.illustratedatcs.com/forum/showthread.php?3002-ColourLovers-Challenge-Due-April-13
http://www.illustratedatcs.com/forum/showthread.php?2358-The-ColourLovers-Challenge-Due-Oct-15th

TempestStudios
12-13-2010, 08:29 AM
Sweeeeet. Colours, colours, colours ... cant get enough. :)

Meran
12-13-2010, 11:59 AM
fish and chess...

Cindyjob
12-13-2010, 12:47 PM
Kings and Queens and Burlesque and probably colors too.

EraserQueen
12-13-2010, 03:32 PM
I voted for fish (can this be any interpretation?) And Burlesque because I love doing wacky costumes!

Tlouey
12-14-2010, 12:06 AM
WOOHOOO... Just finished posting all my winter/spring 2011 swaps that I'm hosting! Here's my latest ColourLover's Challenge... http://www.illustratedatcs.com/forum/showthread.php?4109-ALL-ColourLovers-Challenge-Due-April-5th ...that frees up one of your ideas! I think the Kings and Queens idea would go over super well! ...and I'd very much be inclined to participate in the fish one since I'm collecting under-the-sea type cards!

TempestStudios
12-14-2010, 06:24 AM
Oooo, the fish are taking over the lead ... bum, bum , bum.
Also, yes EQ they can be any kind of fish.

Meran, THANK YOU for liking the Chess idea too. :)

Amerasu
12-14-2010, 03:22 PM
Kings & queens... with some burlesque thrown in for good measure. That was my vote. :)

themuppet
12-14-2010, 03:37 PM
I chose burlesque.. I think of all the spreads in all the moleys that I've done in the last couple of years, the burlesque one was the most fun.

Meran
12-15-2010, 01:47 AM
the Kings and Queens could be Chess pieces.. I keep thinking of Alice in Wonderland..
I did a drawing years ago of a chess board, in play. it could be done quite interestingly. I'm very surprised not many people have gone for that at all...

flashviv
12-15-2010, 10:16 AM
I voted fish & colour - but that doesn't mean I wouldn't join up with any of the others, I just felt inspired by fish and colour tonight. I'm thinking I should have voted for chess too.

Lenora
12-21-2010, 02:18 AM
I like all of the choices especially the king/queen and burlesque. I will be looking forward to it.

artree
12-31-2010, 07:10 AM
I voted Fish and the Colour Challenge. Looks like a lot of fish? :)